AADC is the national peak body representing the alcohol and other drugs (AOD) sector. AADC’s founding members comprise each state and territory peak body for the AOD sector, other national peak and representative bodies relating to the AOD sector, and professional bodies for those working in the AOD sector.
Our Strategic Plan 2022-2025 outlines our vision, mission and key priorities for the next three years. Find our Annual Reports on our Resources page.
A strong, viable sector that enables equitable health, wellbeing, social outcomes and self-determination for individuals, families and communities impacted by alcohol and other drug related issues.
To lead progressive, evidence-based policy and planning responses that achieve optimal health, wellbeing and social outcomes for all Australians impacted by alcohol and other drugs.
- Collaboration, equity and excellence
- Cultural safety and self-determination
- Inclusivity and respect for diversity, including for lived and living experience perspectives
- Integrity and independence
- Sector sustainability and advancement
Key Priority Areas
Our key priority areas are:
- Improved sector funding, capacity and coordination
- AOD sector inclusive national governance structure
- Workforce support and development
- Keeping people out of the criminal justice system
See our Strategic Plan 2022-2025 for more details.